Monday, November 4, 2013

Spiral Knights



It all started with a player that had to make an account on the computer.  The player went to  Spiral Knights.com to make a avatar to play the game. So the player started creating an avatar. He made the avatar have a stylish look to it, with awesome knight armor that looks like Iron man. Then he had an idea of a name to be cool for his character. He thought about naming the avatar Squishy Squid Face. He didn’t like that name. He thought about his old Xbox username DatedRocketeer3. He really liked that idea so put it in the box and pressed enter. Ta da, he made his first spiral knight character. The player was so excited, now he can play.
My acquaintances and I made a guild. We played our first game. There was a giant purple cube nearby. It looked harmless, but it started moving towards us. I alerted my acquaintances and we attacked. There was too many of them. He changed his weapon into a time bomb. He placed it on the ground and it destroyed every jelly monster roughly. My friends and I ran away, but and there was an enormous machine that was in our way. Enemies spawned in to defend the machine. We took down all the enemies. Now it’s time to take out the machine. The machine shot out laser cannon at us.  We betrothed the target.
My friends dodged every laser cannons he shot at us. Every time when he reloads, we hit him.  The machine got red when I placed bombs around it. The machine exploded into tiny little particles. We celebrated and we kept going to the exit. When we all came near the exit there was lots of treasure to ransack.  I started leaving and my friends took all the loot. We successfully made it through the mission.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment