Friday, November 1, 2013



Freedom

There ones was a solder. He wasn’t too big he wasn’t too small. He lived on the grate planet earth in America. He had lost most his army in world war three. They got taken over by England. They were trying to get us back after all these years. They won almost all the battles and it looked liked were going to take back America. One thing stood in his way the US army there wasn’t that much of them because of the red fever that stroke in 2190 it took out almost half of the country. And that was they attacked they saw l us week and they came after us for the first few years we did a good job fighting them off but now there numbers are starting help more and more.
Were fighting off the best we can said one of the commenter’s. I had to speak up so I did. Why don’t we get Canada to help. So we asked if they would d and they said ok so now we have the numbers to win. The first battle with them was good we out numbed them two to one but somehow they still own. I knew to win this was I had to do a better job so I started to work out and get better and better and one of are scientist by the name of will smith saw this so he said I can make you the best the best we just have to take some shoots so I did it made me ripped and strong. I became unstoppable I made us win all the battles. We keep wining and winging till we got them out of America. We made them go back to England and sine a paper saying that they want ever attack again.

No comments:

Post a Comment