Wednesday, January 8, 2014

on the 12 day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 costumes standing   


on the 11day of Christmas my true love gave to me 11 bushes dieing 
on the 10 day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10 shrubs lying
on the 9 day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 monsters running
on the 8 day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 trees living
on the 7 day of Christmas my true love gave to me7 unknown objects hiding 
on the 6 day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 gifts giving 
on the 5 day of Christmas my true love gave to me 5cripey clones


on the 4day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 players
on the 3day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3nice people 
on the 2 day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 bad guys 

on the 1 day of Christmas my true love gave to me 1 man





No comments:

Post a Comment